Visits by Laboratory Personnel
- Utrecht University, Dept. of Inorganic Chemistry, The Netherlands, July
- Brno Technical University, Czech Republic
- KTH, Stockholm, Sweden, 23-25.5.2004.
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 25.-28.8.2004
- Massachusetts Hospital - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Harvard
Medical School Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging and Georgetown
University Medical Center. March 19-25, 2004, Charleston, MA, USA.
- Talk: "What" and "where" - dynamic parallel processing
of sound novelty and object
characteristics in the human auditory cortex.
- Department of Physics, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada, 10-11
and 16-17 November, 2004.
- Invited talk: Turing systems, models of biological morphogenesis.
- The Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing,
China, 2-4 November, 2004.
- Invited talk: Turing Systems as Models for Pattern Formation in Nature.
- Institute of Physics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics,
Hungary, 5-8 October, 2004.
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Rixensart, Belgium, Oct. 25, 2004.
- Dept. of Physics, Oakland University, Rochester (MI)
- Dept. of Biophysics, Jagiellonian University, Krakow (POL)
- Finnish IT Center for Science, Espoo (FIN)
- Dept. of Physical Chemistry, Stockholm University (SWE)
- University of Oxford, Department of Engineering Science, July-September
- Professor Albert-László Barabási, Department of Physics,University
of Notre Dame,
IN, USA, November 2004.
- Professor János Kértesz, Department of Theoretical Physics,
Budapest University of
Technology and Economics, Hungary, September 2004.
- Department of Mathematics at King’s College, London, July 2004.
- ESD COST-P10, short term visit fellowship.
- Institute of Theoretical Physics, Tartu University, October, 2004.
- Oxford Centre for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain, FMRIB.