Visits by Laboratory Personnel
Sebastian von Alfthan
- University of Oxford, Department of Materials, July-August,2002. Visiting Fellow, Wolfson College, Oxford.
- University of Oxford, Department of Materials, 17.7.-17.9.2002. Visiting Fellow, Wolfson College, Oxford.
- Dept. of Physics, McGill University, Montreal (Canada), Jan 1. - Jan 15. 2002.
- Visiting professor, Department of Physics, University of Santiago de Chile (Chile) Sep 9. - Oct. 7, 2002
- Institute Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais, INPE, Sao José dos Campos, Brazil, February 3-10, 2002.
- Department of Theoretical Physics, Institute of Physics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary, November 1-7, 2002.
- Brain Research Unit, Low Temperature Laboratory, HUT, 1.3.-15.7.2002.
- Center for Simulational Physics, The University of Georgia, Athens, USA, 3.1.-29.3.2002.
- Center for Speech Technology (CTT), Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, 17.1.2002. Main organizer for the GETA (Graduate School in Electronics, Telecommunications and Automation) visit to the CTT laboratory / Björn Granström.
- Research visit to the experimental group led by Prof. T. Esslinger's at ETH Zurich (22-30 June 2002) funded by ESF.
- Quantum Optics Group leg by Professor M. Lewensteind in Hannover University, Germany, October 27-December 1, 2002. Visit funded by Hannover University and ESF.