Next: Research Projects
Previous: List of Courses
Doctor of Technology
- Fabio Babiloni, Solving the Puzzle of Neuro-Imaging: From
High Resolution EEG to Multimodal Integration with MEG and fMRI
- Seppo Pohja, Neural systems in Light of Distribution Codes
and Information Theory.
M.Sc. - Diplomas
- Marianna Hiltunen, Comparison of Mathematical Methods for the
Compound Sample Analysis of Multicomponent Fourier Transform Infrared Spectra
(University of Helsinki).
- Janne Kulju, Multimodality in speech and its applications in speech synthesis.
- Jani Lahtinen, Knowledge Representation in Inductive Reasoning.
- Tomas Martinsen, A neural network solution to the inverse problem in electrical impedance tomography.
- Laura Nurminen, Kinetic Monte Carlo Simulation of Epitaxial Growth.
- Tommi Orpana, Spatial probability model for the distribution of grocery trade (in Finnish).
- Simo Särkkä, Bayesian Methods in Modelling of Audiovisual Speech Perception (in Finnish).